SCOPE Europe is co-chair of the subworking group on cloud switching and porting data on Software as a Services ("SaaS"). SCOPE Europe therefore is happy to join the third meeting of the DSM ('Digital Single Market') Cloud Stakeholder groups.
This third meeting of the DSM ('Digital Single Market') Cloud Stakeholder groups will take place on 16-17 October 2017 in Rome, Italy.
In 2017, the European Commission has encouraged two DSM cloud stakeholder working groups developing and advancing on a self-regulatory basis on Codes of Conduct for Cloud Switching/Data Porting "SWIPO" and on Cloud Security Certification. After a successful kick-off in April 2018, its members will now have their third meeting.
- 08:45 - 09:30 Registration & welcome coffee
- 09:30 - 10:00 Meeting opening and introduction by Confidustria
- 10:00 - 10:30 Introduction by the European Commission
- 10:30 - 11:00 Update by the CPCERT working Group, incl. Q&A
- 11:00 - 11:45 Coffee Break
- 11:45 - 12:45 Update by the SWIPO Working Group
- 12:45 – 13:00 Closing remarks by the European Commission
- 13:00 - 14:30 Networking lunch
Further information on the agenda, workgin group members only sessions and travel information, please visit the event at eventbrite.
Fees and Registration
This event is free but requires registration. For registration, please visit the event at eventbrite.
Date & Time
Tuesday, 16 October 2018, 08:45 (CEST) –
Wednesday, 17 October 2018, 16:00 (CEST)
Viale Astronomia 30