The EU Cloud Code of Conduct is an officially approved and legally operational Code of Conduct pursuant to Article 40 of the GDPR. The Code introduces three Levels of Compliance and is monitored by SCOPE Europe, which is the accredited Monitoring Body. The highest tier, Level 3 compliance, requires independent third-party certificates and audits based on internationally recognized standards. Schellman assists organizations in achieving Level 3 compliance with the EU Cloud Code of Conduct and coordinates with SCOPE Europe during the verification process.
This webinar will be presented by SCOPE Europe and Schellman and provide to you:
- An overview of the EU Cloud Code of Conduct and its value to the global market
- Initial and ongoing compliance requirements
- Overview of required controls
- Section 5 stumbling blocks
- Overlap with existing compliance efforts
The EU Cloud Code of Conduct is a game changer for cloud providers to both formalize and showcase your privacy compliance of data processing activities to European stakeholders. We hope that you can join us for this webinar.
- Gabriela Mercuri, Managing Director, SCOPE Europe
- Fatimah Diouani, Senior Manager Auditing and Privacy, Legal Affairs, SCOPE Europe
- Chris Lippert, Director, Privacy, Schellman